Here's how easy our process is....
After we meet and agree upon a date:
Please do not clean-up or throw anything away! All you need to do is remove the items you and your family would like to keep. My team and I will go through closets, drawers, under beds and do a complete room clean-out to prepare each room for the sale. Any confidential information, personal items that may have been overlooked by you, will be provided to you prior to the sale.
- My team and I will inventory your items and begin the staging process.
- Your items will be carefully organized and staged to encourage buyers interest.
- All items will be priced at "fair market" value. Collectibles are researched to ensure best pricing.
- Auctioneer services are available for specific items.
- Public advertisement in the newspaper, social media, email and websites
- Professional signage to direct traffic to your location
- During the sale, team members assist buyers with their purchases. Sales are made with cash or debit/credit cards (no checks).
- We post signs outside the door upon daily closure, inviting them back the next day.
- Clean up after final sale day and removal of unsold items, if desired for consignment or donation will be discussed during our initial meeting.
- There is no out-of-pocket expense on you, my commission is a percentage from the sale.
- Your proceeds are received within 5-7 business days from the sale along with a copy of the sales report of items sold.
Previous Estate Sales and Clean-Outs
No two Estate Sales are the same. Let it Go Lifestyle has completed many successful sales ranging from a simple Tea Room Estate Sale to a full two dumpster clean-out sale.
No job is too big or too small!